Youth Protection Policy and E Memberships

One of my Youth Chairs brought up a very interesting question...If the Youth
Protection Policy strictly forbids identifying youth members by name, region
or club affiliation with photographs on the Internet, how will we deal with 'e
memberships' and the availability of The Bulletin online when the printed
version CAN and does identify AIS Youth Members by name, region and club
affiliation.??? Also, if an AIS Youth Member has a Facebook page, is this in
violation of the AIS Youth Protection Policy if their club also has a Facebook
account and the Youth members are listed as 'friends'?

I think we need to address the Youth Protection Policy guidelines in light of
the fact that many youth members are on the Internet for a variety of reasons
and when the policy was implememted our reasoning was valid, but may not be at
this time.  I value your imput.
Cheryl Deaton, AIS Youth Chair