REGISTER for the Fall Board Meeting

Barbara Aitken (Registrar for the 2010 Fall Board Meeting) says:

"So far we have 10 people registered for the AIS Fall Board meeting!
I am sure there are more coming (some have indicated they want to visit the AIS library, but have not yet registered.)
But we need to get registrations in by the end of this  coming week in order to give the hotel some kind of head count for food."

If you have not registered you need to do so right away. the Information form and registration form are attached in PDF format.

John Jones for Barbara Aitken.