RE: AIS Fall 2010 Board meeting and budget discussions

Sorry I haven't responded before now, but I do not remember approving PayPal
for anything other than AIS membership, at least in the 6 years I have been
attending AIS Board meetings.  The storefron has it's own program in place and
I am under the impression that John and Kay Ludi are pleased with this
arrangement.
Cheryl