AIS Fall 2010 Board meeting and budget discussions

Not meaning to sound like a "broken record" but the AIS Board has approved
at several meetings in the past to pursue adding Website Paypal ability for
both Storefront (including sales of AIS Slides/Digital Programs) and
Donations.  This has NOT been accomplished yet and I feel we are missing out
on needed income opportunities for AIS.  Why have we not done this yet and
what will it take to "Make this Happen"??  What good are Board approvals and
plans if there is NO ACTION??

--
Rita Gormley
AIS Board Member, RVP Counselor and long time and vocal proponent of

P. O. Box 177, De Leon Springs, FL 32130
Phone & Fax-386-277-2057
gormleygreenery@gmail.com