Upcoming board meeting in Portland reminder

Hello all,

First of all, we are back from traveling. I will take care of any invoices that were received during my absence tomorrow.

As for those persons responsible for presenting reports at the upcoming board meeting, this is your first reminder that the reports need to be to me no later than October 22 so they can be sent to John in a timely manner for uploading to the website. Remember the reports must either be in PDF or word format.

Michelle