Fall Board Meeting Reports - Final Reminder

Hello all,

This is your final reminder that all reports need to be to me no later than October 22 so they can be sent to John in a timely manner for uploading to the website. Remember the reports must either be in PDF or word format. If I do not have your reports by the above date, it will be your responsibility to bring them to the meeting with enough copies for the board as well as a few extra for anyone in the audience.

Thank you,

Michelle