RE: AIS Fall 2010 Board meeting and budget discussions

I have been working on getting details and quotes on setting up an electronic Storefront with a shopping cart.  I am looking at 3 different systems and will have a proposal for discussion at the November Board meeting.  Once I got into it, there are too many details and questions to approve something like this electronically between Board meetings.  More in Portland...Jill Bonino