RE: RVP meeting & the 2014 AIS Convention

Hi John,
Sorry I have been dealing with computer connectivity issues.....seems like
when the temp goes above 90 this happens.  There are always a few RVPs who do
not attend due to health or money issues.  Many regions do not give an
allowance to their RVPs, or what they give would cover a few days in the
hotel, but nothing else. And a few who do not know they are "required" to
attend the meeting. (Not that we can give them a 'time out' if they don't
come!) Will keep you up to date about the schedule.
Cheryl