Re: Coloring contest & Ackerman

Thanks. Does that mean you send the picture out that is to be colored on October 15? When is its deadline? And is that the Ackerman theme announce date? When will due date be?

We have a new youth chair for R17. I am sure you know we suddenly lost Annette Brown before the convention. Her name is Vicki Howard vickihoward70@yahoo.com . She would like to put the picture in our fall newsletter. Do you have it chosen yet? Could we get a copy? Also if you have the prompt for the writing. We only have a fall and spring newsletter and the spring one is too late to get the info out. There will be more participation if we distribute the info earlier. Please?

Thanks.

Debbie
debrastrauss@outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone