RE: Coloring contest & Ackerman

Sorry Debbie.  Just got home.  Coloring Contest is usually October 15th, and
Ackerman is usually March 15th, but for 2014 it will probably be March 1st at
the latest due to the early convention. Am re-vamping website, trying to get
patch program details nailed down and get newsletter out by next week.
Cheryl

> Subject: [AISdiscuss] Coloring contest & Ackerman
> From: debrastrauss@outlook.com
> Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 13:21:13 -0500
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
>
> Cheryl could you refresh my memory on the time the coloring picture and
Ackerman prompt are announced or available and when their deadlines are? I am
at regional without my stuff!  Hope you are home and reading your emails.