RE: 2014 AIS Convention

Hi John,
I know last year's meeting was not long enough which is why I decided to
combine the RVP Reception with the meeting - we can eat and talk about issues
at the same time.  Unfortunately, the RVP meeting MUST be held prior to the
2nd session of the AIS Board of Directors meeting because there are
appointments to the AIS BOD from the RVP meeting that need to be approved
before closing the BOD meeting.  This has been a problem for the RVPs for
quite a few years because they need to be in attendance at the convention for
the RVP meeting days prior to other events which incurs additional expense for
many who do not get a stipend from their regions.  So, the RVP meeting will be
early Sunday morning.  Be sure if you have any questions or concerns that you
let either me or Winona (RVP Rep) know prior to the meeting so we can get it
placed on the agenda and discuss it during the meeting.
Cheryl

> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 23:09:17 -0700
> From: jmpesek@sbcglobal.net
> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] 2014 AIS Convention
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
>
> I agree with Donna Lowry, RVP of Region 2, that the time alloted for the
RVP