RE: RVP meeting & the 2014 AIS Convention

Hi John,
How are things in the 'other' part of California?  Paul is trying to
reschedule the RVP meeting for later in the afternoon, so he is currently
working on the schedule. It depends on the availability of the Section board
members to reschedule their meetings.  We had a fairly good turnout - there
were 13 RVPs and 2 representatives, so 15 regions were represented, out of 22.
I saw at least 3 other RVPs who did not attend the meeting.  Sue Ann let the
meeting get away from her, and I am hoping that Winona will not let that
happen.  She runs a fairly tight ship.  Also, if I can get issues listed for
the agenda, it may help move things along at a faster pace. And if the RVPs
will send reports about successful events and programs, it may lessen the time
spent discussing it.  I can only hope.  You are one of my "star" RVPs since
you respond to emails!  I will let you know how things go with the schedule.
Cheryl
PS. I envy you being able to attend the LA Convention.  I would love to see
City Park in the spring!