Re: 2014 AIS Convention

In a message dated 8/7/2013 1:25:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
region15kids@hotmail.com writes:

The conflict I see is the
RVP Counselors meeting.  If we schedule that early on Sunday (like 8am?) and
combine the RVP reception with it (don't see why we can't eat and talk at
the
same time),

Greetings:

As a third year RVP, I would like to comment. This year's meeting (1hr) was
far too short for the RVP's to discuss topics among ourselves. Then, we had
BOD people come to the meeting and monopolize a good deal of that hour.

I didn't hear anything from the BOD people that I hadn't heard before. What
I really needed was more time with the other RVP's.

Thanks for listening to my gripe.

Donna Lowry, RVP Region 2