Registration for fall board meeting

I have received few reservations for the fall meeting. I am leaving on August 29th and will not return until Sep 11. SO, if you send your reservation in during these times, it will be here when I get back but you will be late getting your confirmation message from me. Off to Colorado Springs, CO, to visit with youngest daughter and her family who just moved there from Washington DC. Hope it is cooler there than in NW Louisiana.
Best to all,
Ron
Your fall board meeting registrar