RE: 2013 AIS Photo Contest Is Done!

Hi Janet,
As I am sitting here this morning I have been unable to access the results of
the 2013 Photo Contest.  Could you please send me a list of the first place
youth winners so I can get it into my newsletter ASAP?  The new search engine
on the AIS Website is great!  Thank you for getting it done!
Cheryl
PS.  Hope your weather is cooler than mine.  I don't even want to go outside
after 9am!