Re: Section Mini-convention Bulletin coverage

I must agree with Jill, and Paul. Having contact info is what AIS needs to get
into Section members hands.
Gordon

      From: Jill Bonino <7115fb371@rewrite.aisboard.org>
 To: "AISDiscuss@aisboard.org" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
 Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 1:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Section Mini-convention Bulletin coverage

As all of the sections have websites and usually link their sites with AIS
we could just print in the Bulletin a short descriptions of dates and
location with the AIS website and section website in BIG letters.B  All
registration forms and hotel details would be on the section websites.

Jill Bonino

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 1:40 PM, <fe4c91731@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

> I agree with most of you have said.BB  We have to remember, there are a lot
> of
> members that are not members of any local affiliate, section and/or
> cooperating society.BB  The sections and cooperating societies are members
> of
> AIS and we should be able to assist them with advertising their
> conventions.B
> The past year I ask all of the sections and cooperating societies to
> advertise
> the 2016 AIS Convention and most of them did so.
> How to place and where to place the information would be up to the managing
> editor and the editor.BB  I think in we should tell the members where to
> find
> the registration form and not have to print the in the AIS Bulletin.
> My 2 cents.
> Paul W. Gossett
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app
>
>B  B  On Sunday, October 2, 2016 7:55 PM, Bonnie Nichols
> <73a3fe351@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:
>

>B  Good Evening.
> The Iris Society of Dallas is hosting the SLI Convention in April 2017.
> Could we purchase an ad for the Winter & Spring editions of IRIS?
>
> Thank you,
> Bonnie J Nichols
> The Iris Society of Dallas

Section