From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Dwayne Booth
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2016 6:25 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: irises@janemilliman.com
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Section Mini-convention Bulletin coverage

Good afternoon,

I think listing the section conventions, dates, location and a contact
person is sufficient.  Most of the attendees are going to be members of the
sections already and will obtain their registration forms through their
sections.
Printing the registration forms in Irises is an unnecessary expense.

Thanks,

Dwayne Booth

AIS Treasurer