Re: Section Mini-convention Bulletin coverage

In a message dated 10/2/2016 7:44:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
7018f4d71@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

I  support the placing of registration forms etc. in the AIS bulletin.
The AIS bulletin reach all members to include those that are not
members of the respective societies. This is one avenue for  nonmembers
of the societies to be aware of other societies  activities and just
might have their interest peaked enough to  attend and possibly join
that society. We expect the societies to  support AIS and we should
return that respect.

Alverton (Al)  Elliott

I agree with Al completely. There are folks who may not be getting the
section publication but still have an interest and might attend. The more
publicity for any aspect of "irisdom," the better.

Dorothy Stiefel
RVP Region 2