Fall Board Meeting Reports

Well its that time of year again and here is the first of my reminders. If you are responsible for presenting a report at the upcoming Fall board meeting please pay attention to the following: 1. *I need to have all of the reports no later than Friday, October 30*, since Gerry and I are driving and will be leaving here on Nov. 3*. *Having the reports by Oct. 30 will give me the time I need to make any title changes that may be needed and then send the report off to John for uploading to the web site. 2. If you have a specific topic you want to discuss please be sure to let me know before *October 25, *so I can add it to the agenda. I will be sending the agenda to the president on Oct. 26 for
           his review and input.

3. Please be sure and send your reports to me in PDF format if possible. Also please remember that following _a*re not to be used*._ spaces, commas, colons, parentheses, or any other special
           characters in the file name.  Examples are:

                           Convention Update#2
                           Meetings (Fall 2009)
4. You may use any alphabetic or numeric character and the "underscore" (_) or "Dash" (-)
            characters in the file name. Examples are:

                           Convention-Update
                           Fall-meetings

5. All title identifiers should be followed by the term Fall2009, such as:

                           InsuranceReportFall2009 or
                           Insurance_Report_Fall_2009

6. If you have to send a revised report please make sure you include the term "Rev" (without
            the quotes) followed by a number.  Example:

                          InsuranceReport-Fall2009Rev1

Remember, if you do not have your report to me by *Oct. 30* it will be your responsibility to it with you to the meeting along with enough copies for the other attendees. That means you will have to bring between 25-30 copies. I will be sending out other reminders as the month progresses. As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michelle Snyder