Re: Sale/Auction of Iris Seedlings

Jim:
    I am continuing to look or a policy on this particular subject, but
like you have found nothing "in writing."
    Tom's answer would seem a very plausible one.  It is quite feasible
that  such an auction item would be am interesting offering made by
a  hybridizer who wished to make his entry a more enticing to the
Region's auction (and get a name for the cultivar in addition).  The
important thing is to find out if this is of the hybridizer's
choosing! (Actually, I think it sounds like fun!)
    Cheers!
        Jeanne