RE: Rita Gormley

My heart cannot express my sorrow at the loss of such a wonderful woman.  I
am so thankful that I was able to tell her how proud I was of her and how
deserving she was of the AIS Distinguished Service Medal. She was the most
humble, hardworking, dedicated person I have ever met, and in every part of
her life.  Even though I did not have the privilege of being her friend and
her my mentor for very long, like many of you; I always felt blessed to have
her in my life.  All my prayers and love to her family.

Please everyone remember to follow the short paragraph below and apply it to
all those you love in your lives.  I think Rita knew just how loved she was
and how we will all remember her forever.

	The Time Is Now -If you are ever going to love me, love me now,
while I can know the sweet and tender feelings which from true affection
flow. Love me now 	while I am living. Do not wait until I'm gone and
then have it chiseled in marble, sweet words on ice-cold stone. If you have
tender thoughts of me, Please 	tell me now. If you wait until I am
sleeping, never to awaken, there will be death between us and I won't hear
you then. So, if you love me, even a little 	bit, let me know it while I
am living so I can treasure it.

Love,
Debbie Strauss
R17