RE: Rita Gormley

I followed Rita as asst. RVP for Region 21. I did so after talking with her to
finish her term. I have always sought out her opinoin. She was a rock and
helped keep me steady. I was always worried about bothering her to much and
tried to not do so. But she never turned me away regardless of how much I
contacted her. I spoke with her before she left for AIS meeting and had hoped
to speak with her after she returned. I wanted her to rest and get back in the
swing of things before I called. The siamese kitten gown would of meant so
much. I know she was looking forward to raising her new kitten. Tom, Rita and
the whole family are in our prayers daily. Thank you

Ron and
Sue Cosner