Re: Rita Gormley

To All:
		Rita Gormley has been an untiring worker and an important, strong
voice in multiple levels of the American Iris Society 's various
functions for many years.  The loss of her guidance, advice and
tireless energy will leave a very large void in the working
organization of the AIS.
	Our condolences to  Tom and the family/
		Sadly,
			Jeanne and Bob Plank