Re: Putting 'Basic Iris Culture' booklet on the AIS web page

Robt R Pries wrote:

Seems like a good candidate for a portion of the
members only part of website.
Bob is certainly correct in saying we can not give away everything.

On the other hand, we also have to be careful about shooting ourselves in the foot by trying to make money from information we should be supplying the public for free. Information others can and will supply for free if we don't.

It's a delicate balance, with a fulcrum point which is not standing still. We will have problems if we change how we do things, and problems if we don't.

We certainly live in interesting times.

Gerry