Re: 2006 Spring Insurance Report

In a message dated 5/8/2006 5:05:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
in2iris@yahoo.com writes:

Third,  some RVPs may need to
consult with their respective boards, etc if we  are
asking for voluntary commitment of financial support.
That, of  course, depends on the financial structure
of each region, and the  relationship the RVP has with
his/her executive board, affiliates and  membership.
For my region, I intend to speak to each of the Region
21  officers and board members about AIS insurance
premium financial support  before I arrive in Portland.

Gary White,

As Reg 18 RVP, I will fortunately have a Board meeting the week prior to  the
Convention and will be able to get a good indication of our Region's
feelings.  Our Board was very supportive last year but it is to be an  annual item on
the agenda.

I believe many of the Sections already have the Insurance Item on their
agenda but this discussion certainly urge them to do so.

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone  5