Re: AIS Website

LunarPages (our web host) has a comprehensive monitoring program.

However, it is available only to the website administrator, I am investigating how to make the information available to others. Lacking that, I will install the code on each page we want to monitor that enables SiteMeter to generate statistics for us.

Thanks to Kitty for that lead.

John