Special Iris Poster Sale

This is a special announcement to Irisarians. In the
new AIS toolbox on the AIS website, I offered discs of
three posters and several people have requested them
already. I am able to send a file of one of the
posters over the internet and have done so. Several
people priced them at their local office stores and
got bids of $60-80 dollars just for the printing
without laminating. I was appalled. I finally got in
touch with my local Office Max where I have done lots
of Iris business and they are willing as a favor to me
to print a quantity of these posters and laminate them
for $30 apiece. I do not know the shipping costs yet
but if anyone wants to buy these I will print one or
all 3 for cost. There is a blizzard arriving so I will
wait a couple of days to collect orders. These posters
are 24 inches by 48 inches. Three of them mounted on
foam board can make a impressive trifold display. See
on AIS website. Please let me know if you are
interested in placing an order.