Re: AIS Website Brainstorming

Bob, I love your analogy of welcoming guests into "our house".  Like you and probably most of our AISdiscuss participants, I use the website often (almost daily) for "resource" information.  I know that buried in its content there are gorgeous pictures (the Photo Contest has OUTSTANDING ones) but it does not jump out at new visitors.

I like the idea of "magazine thumbnail" pictures and links.  How about a picture and link back to the Section websites and even more pictures??

Rita Gormley
Editor-MIS and SJI
Member of Iris Program Resources (Slides & Digital) Committee
and big believer in President Epperson's call for the "WOW Factor" in our website, slides/digital programs and all our communications!