RE: AIS Website

John: I can not vouch for the following; but I have
been told that some service providers keep a record of
how many people visit a website they service and have
stats on where they came from to get to the site. This
moght be some interesting statics that wemight pursue?
I would love to know how many hits our website gets a
month.