Re: Extra AIS teleconference Tues Sept 29 5 PM

Attached is a PDF with my thoughts.

Although I admit that I am not eager to do the extra work the additional ballot would entail, I am certainly willing to if that is what the Board decides.

I am much more concerned about the risk. Doing non-standard things in a schedule that has little wiggle room is scary.

Gerry Snyder