Re: AIS Centennial Shopping

Thanks

John
__________________
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

Director, American Iris Society
Chair, AIS Electronic Services Committee

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

> On Sep 11, 2016, at 9:01 AM, 0e4ce9c21@rewrite.aisboard.org wrote:
>
> Andi, THANK YOU for doing this!
>
> Perhaps I should stop at this point, but my immediate reaction to Bob's 1st
> point is that, For Pete's sake, we can't even get our AIS web site updated
> as it  should be....as I understand it, with a PAID person responsible.

I need to be clear on this specific comment. The paid part of the website job to Chris Hollinshead who has been exceptional in keeping the website up. The bottle neck has been the Electronic Services Chair, which for better or worse is back to me again. Everything that has been forwarded to Chris has been acted on in a timely manner.

Some things fall to the Electronic Services Chair which is an unpaid position. Yes, there are times when I have not been as responsive as everyone would like.

Traditionally the following positions have been paid:

Membership Chair
Registrar
Webmaster
Bulletin Editor