Re: AIS Centennial Shopping

Andi, THANK YOU for doing this!

Perhaps I should stop at this point, but my immediate reaction to Bob's 1st
 point is that, For Pete's sake, we can't even get our AIS web site updated
as it  should be....as I understand it, with a PAID person responsible.

Sorry if I am wrong, or over-reacting, but my feeling is "Jump on  it!"

I am NOT a voting BOD member.
Dorothy Stiefel
RVP Region 2 where it is often hard to find a volunteer to turn off the
lights. And I am not denigrating my Region, just stating simple, cold  hard
fact.

====

In a message dated 9/11/2016 11:43:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,