Re: AIS Centennial Shopping

Neglected to say THANK YOU ANDI!  As to Bob Pries------ a company that
will ship for you with all the orders coming (yes I am jumping in with
ORDERS COMING) saves a lot of time.  Volunteers are few and this is worth
the time.  Shipping on demand - didn't we do that with the checklist
10-year????  That works!

I like this idea and am standing by Andi!  Thank you Dorothy -

Janet Smith