Re: New Motion

I would rather see pages that are under construction finished and poor
representations of irises in the photo collections removed. I always seem
to look for information that hasn9t been posted yet. With so much
available in the wiki, I know that is just my bad luck. I don9t buy
lottery tickets!

Note: Google books prevents downloads and printing of books available on
their website. You can search an online volume and read parts of the book.
I don9t have a clue how they do it.  Kathleen