Re: New Motion

I think adding "The World of Irises" to the Iris Encyclopedia would be a
great addition.  Even if it were selling well, I would still like to see
parts of it there.  In addition to boosting the Iris Encyclopedia as THE
Iris Reference, it might help market the book.

We could add a notation to pages coming (primarily) from The World of
Irises such as:

Use of material from "The World of Irises" in the Iris Encyclopedia
<http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view> has been approved by The American Iris
Society <http://www.irises.org/>, copyright owner.  You can order "The
World of Irises" <http://www.irises.org/Member_Services/AIS_Storefront.html>
(hardcover) online.

Where the links are to the main page of the Iris Encyclopedia, the AIS
website, and the AIS Storefront page, respectively.

Regards,

Wayne Messer

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Gerry Snyder <7e2de1ee1@rewrite.aisboard.org