From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of Gerry Snyder
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:34 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] New Motion

To Bob and all,

I do not see any need to table the motion.

The one-week discussion period currently underway seems ample for any other members of the IP committee to raise objections or bring up issues to talk about. The deafening silence makes it clear to me that there are not any.

Going ahead with the vote on the normal schedule makes sense.

Gerry Snyder
IP Committee member

To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary <aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: