From: "Kathleen Sonntag" <1014@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: "AISDiscuss" <AISDiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:08:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] New Motion

I would rather see pages that are under construction finished and poor
representations of irises in the photo collections removed. I always seem
to look for information that hasn9t been posted yet. With so much
available in the wiki, I know that is just my bad luck. I don9t buy
lottery tickets!

Note: Google books prevents downloads and printing of books available on
their website. You can search an online volume and read parts of the book.
I don9t have a clue how they do it.  Kathleen

Zone 7a
Roxboro, NC
(336)597-8805