Fwd: Catalog Scanning Proposal

FYI

Michelle

____________________________________

From: in2iris@yahoo.com
To: sammygiz@aol.com
Sent: 10/6/2014 9:32:35  A.M. US Mountain Standard Time
Subj: Re: [AISdiscuss] Catalog Scanning  Proposal

Hi Michelle,

Yes, I think we do need a motion.  Jim wants it discussed, and for  the
board to approve funding proposals before they are made.  And the  Foundation
has not reviewed it yet.  Bob Hollingworth is waiting on an ok  from the AIS
Board before sending the proposal to the Foundation Board for  consideration
of funding.  So, I made the motion to get things  moving.

Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 6, 2014, at 11:11 AM, sammygiz <_sammygiz@aol.com_