RE: Motion for reinstatement of Photo Coordinator

Hi Gerry, et al,

While reading my local newspaper this morning, I noticed the following ad
and wondered if the AIS could use this idea either for photos on the website
or photos in the Bulletin.

Like a photo?  Buy it!
Now you can order glossy color prints, mugs, tee-shirts and more of photos
by our staff photographers that have been published in the Press Democrat
and pressdemocrat.com.  To browse available photos and order go to
reprints.pressdemocrat.com.

We, of course don't have to offer mugs, tee-shirts, etc. for sale, but I
think this would be an additional way to make money to help offset the
expense of the Bulletin and if the larger format is used in the Bulletin, it
will show off the photos better.  The Photo Coordinator could get permission
from the photographers and pay them a percentage as a royality as set by the
AIS Board for all photos sold.

Just an idea.

Lynn Williams