Fall Board Meeting - Last Reminder for Hotel Reservations

THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHOM HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE 2009 FALL BOARD
MEETING IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA.

Time is fast approaching when the hotel deadline for our block of rooms
at the $79 group rate will expire on Tuessay, October 20.   The hotel is
The
Radisson Tulsa Airport (918) 835-9911 or go to the web site
www.radisson.com/tulsaok to register, please use the promotional code of
IRIS to get the group rate.  I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T DELAY AND GET
 YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS MADE NOWTHAT IS NOW.   If you call directly to
the hotel  ASK FOR THE AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY GROUP RATE.

Also, if you have not sent your registrations to Jo Ann Minter for the
board meeting, you need to do so now so that we will know how many people
will be attending.

Registration Fee is $70 which includes Saturday continental breakfast,
lunch and dinner. A Friday evening snack will be provided by the Tulsa
Area iris Society.  Please go to the address below for all of the
information and registration form.

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2009_Board_Documents/2009_Fall_Meeting/

Thank you,

Paul

Drug Rehab Center
Effective rehabilitation program. No waiting list call 1-877-782-7409
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=WY9u2er3TvYnVLULhAnFOgAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAQAAAAFAAAAAPLSzT0AAANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABNRgwAAAAA=