From: "Debra Strauss" <dkstraus@swbell.net>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 9:35 PM
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] 2008 Fall Board Meeting in Las Vegas, NV

I am sorry, I will not be able to attend the fall board meeting.

Do most regions do a budget and pay the way of their RVPs to the National
Convention and the Fall board meeting?  Region 17 does not have an approved
budget for the year.  They did pay my room, my registration fee, and my gas
to travel to Austin and back.  But they said it was more than they ever paid
before.  I checked in the night before the RVP meeting and went home after
the banquet.  I feel the Region should want their RVP in attendance at AIS
board meetings and at the other convention meetings and programs, and I feel
they should have it budgeted.  I did not find that to be true when I brought
it up to the executive board at the region meeting.  I just wondered what
the other regions do.

Debbie Strauss
Region 17 Texas