Re: 2008 Fall Board Meeting in Las Vegas, NV

Debbie,  In Region IV, we budget a specific amount, to go toward the  RVP's
expenses for the National meetings; and I think right now it is  $500.00.
That way the RVP can use it at their discretion for  hotel, travel, etc.
Obviously that wouldn't totally cover all expenses,  but it helps.  So for each
Region to Budget a specific amount for this  purpose is appropriate, and
manageable, depending upon each Region's finances.  Occasionally the meetings might  be
in your own "back  yard."

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_ (http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Coates & Zimmerman Associates
Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
617 West Patrick Street
Frederick, MD  21701