Request for talent

It is but two weeks to the board meeting and I do not
expect a response immediately. I have a full plate of
projects for the PR committee and will soon have a lot
to do in my personal life with my move to North
Carolina. I would love to find some advisors,
consultants and assistance for the operation of the
Public Relations committee. Areas which we work
include the convention/membership poll, Advertizing
and garden writing, Public Displays, and other
interactions between the world, our mebership, and the
organization. I would be delighted to find some people
to add to my committee who are marketing consultants,
Graphic designers, writers, psychologists and
information analysts. Together we could do an even
better job of Public Relations/comunications. Please
contact me offlist.