Re: Promoting Irises through YouTube.com

As chairman of the Public Relations committee I
believe this would fall into my purvue. I would be
delighted to work on a plan and if there are
volunteers I would love to have a subcommittee who
could concentrate on helping me with this.
Unfortunately I am not a parent so has less exposure
to these things than many, but I would be willing to
work on a plan of action that could be presented to
the board for approval.