From: "Jill Bonino" <aistreas@earthlink.net>
To: <AISDiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:05 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2207-2008 Budget

> To All Board members and Committee Chairs:
>
> The fiscal year closed on September 20, 2007 and I will be working on a
draft budget for the next fiscal year 2007-2008 prior to the Board meeting
in North Carolina...

> In the next two weeks, please let me know an estimate of income and
expenses for your operational area so I can have a draft ready when I
complete the financial statements...We, of course, will tweak and tinker
with the draft and approve the final budget in North Carolina...