Fall Meeting Regort nag...

Dear Members of the AIS Board:
     October 12 is rapidly approaching and your reports are due to Patricia
Randall on or before that date.
     I can't promise this is my last presidential "nag," but more than likely
it is.
     We have had a good run with this electronic report approach and you have
been a most supportive Board in delivering on my "nags."   Let's keep up the
good work.
     Remember, those of you who earlier sent me a "three-year retrospective"
on your department's activities, please be sure to include that retrospective
in your fall report.   I want the list of your accomplishments to be included
in the record.
     Now -- get-ready, get-set, report .......
     Cheers!
          Jeanne

 See what's new at
http://www.aol.com