Re: 2207-2008 Budget

In a message dated 10/1/2007 9:06:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
aistreas@earthlink.net writes:

To All  Board members and Committee Chairs:

The fiscal year closed on September  20, 2007 and I will be working on a
draft budget for the next fiscal year  2007-2008 prior to the Board meeting in
North Carolina...

In the next  two weeks, please let me know an estimate of income and expenses
for your  operational area so I can have a draft ready when I complete the
financial  statements...We, of course, will tweak and tinker with the draft and
approve  the final budget in North Carolina...

Thanks for your  input..

Jill Bonino

Silent Auction Committee expects Income and Expenses to be about the  same as
current year.

We will not be at the Fall Board Meeting in NC.

Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268
Cell phone -  314-606-9709