2207-2008 Budget

To All Board members and Committee Chairs:

The fiscal year closed on September 20, 2007 and I will be working on a draft budget for the next fiscal year 2007-2008 prior to the Board meeting in North Carolina...

In the next two weeks, please let me know an estimate of income and expenses for your operational area so I can have a draft ready when I complete the financial statements...We, of course, will tweak and tinker with the draft and approve the final budget in North Carolina...

Thanks for your input..

Jill Bonino