#3 of 6

From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
[Add to Address Book]
To: bfilardi@comcast.net, MORRISJE1@aol.com, aitken@flowerfantasy.net, George & Margaret Sutton <margaret@suttoniris.com>
Cc: PlankMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bulletin Advisory Committee
Date: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:38:11 AM [View Source]

It appeared to most people on the board that you had
not tried very hard to get comparable bids last year
just so that you could make a stronger case for the
printer you wanted. The appearance was of a
sandbagging effort that was a dishonest presentation
to the board. It was an insult to the intelligence of
the board. You have an opportunity to correct this
appearance by being straightforward with a list of
specifications that are presented to this committee
that could then be required of each bidder. If a
bidder does not meet these requirements than the whole
committee can vouch for that fact. I would not wish to
repeat what happened last fall. This was my first
impression of your methods of operation and it is
possible that I have misjudged you. Surely by
fullfilling my request now, you would be on your way
to correcting my first impression. I would be happy to
apologise when I am convinced I see some effort to do
this fairly.

PS I have corrected the e-mail address for the
Suttons.