#2 of 6

Mr. Pries:

Please explain what you mean by "last year's insult" and "lets [sic] try to make an honest presentation ... this year".  Are you insinuating that I made a less than honest presentation last year?; if that is your meaning, I would appreciate an apology.

The bidders last year all received the same list of requirements, but made different bids because of what was convenient for them; some of them do not deal in the same type of paper, for instance, that we use.

I have made it very clear that I prefer a printer close to home, not for my convenience, but simply for the sake of the realities of color correction.  I have also made it clear that I am flexible when it comes to the possible reality of a need to make a change for reasons of budget, even if that requires us to have the printing done overseas.

Once again, I look forward to your explanation of the insulting comments you made in your e-mail.

Bruce Filardi